Why working with Linkbux?
What is affiliate/performance marketing?
Will affiliate link ruin the browsing experience of my site visitors?
How is a sale commission calculated?
What are the requirements to become an affiliate of Linkbux?
Do I need to pay a fee to join as an affiliate?
How does Linkbux generate revenue?
When is a payment disbursed?
What is the minimal payout?
Working with Linkbux grants you an instant access to over 4,000 high-quality merchants (affiliate programs) under an unified interface and consistent payment system. We save your time from enrolling in multiple networks and help you streamline your merchant approval process. In many ways, Linkbux offers a curated path for you to join the affiliate ecosystem for those who need help to forge partnerships with merchants but don’t have the resources to. In one word, we are your one-stop affiliate network.
We believe performance marketing is the root of digital advertising. Affiliate marketing means a merchant (affiliate program) pays a publisher (affiliate) a commission (a fraction of a sale) for each customer acquired. For example, you blog about X coffee beans and you put an affiliate text link (before getting the authorized link, you join the affiliate program) to X coffee beans' website. When your visitor reads your blog, click the link and buy the coffee beans you blog about, X coffee rewards you a traction of the sale as commission. Linkbux Affiliate Network serves as the platform for you to join all the affiliate programs you wish to promote.
Affiliate link does not alter your page design or front-end. But we do encourage our affiliate to put a disclosure as such:
"Our website can contain some affiliate marketing links. That means that we get commission paid if products and services we write about generate sales. Our editorial content, however, is not influenced by advertisers nor by affiliate partnerships."
Over 90% of our affiliate programs employ revenue sharing model, known as CPS (Cost-per-Share). The remaining 10% use Cost-per-Action (CPA) model. Commission structure also varies by merchant, depending on the nature of the business and what products or services offered. CPS means a fraction of a sale is given to the affiliate as a reward. The commission rate for CPS is usually displayed as a percentage where CPA model displays its commission as a flat payout.
Any one or any organization which wants to leverage their online presence and monetize their traffic can become an affiliate of Linkbux. However, we choose to work with publishers who follow ethical standards, do not post questionable, sensitive, illegal or any irrelevant content. Most importantly, publishers who do not violate affiliate marketing policies such as conducting unauthorized PPC campaign (TM+ bidding), exploiting incentivized traffic or cookie hijacking. Linkbux reserves the right to reverse commission generated through malicious activates. However, if you offer a clean and aesthetically appealing online presence with relevant content and organic traffic, we would love to work with you!
No, it takes less than five minutes to sign up and it is totally free. All you need is a valid email address and a functional website.
We also employ revenue sharing model with our publishers. A fraction of the sales commission generated by our publishers will be our revenue. The default rev-share rate is 75%. When a base commission displays as Revshare75%, it means we pay 75% of the sales commission we receive from our merchants to you.
Although commission is tracked and displayed as soon as the transaction happens, the status of the sales commission is often pending until the merchant verifies and approves each sale transaction. Once the transaction is approved, it will show as approved become available for you to withdraw. Different merchant has different settlement period, it usually spans from 30 to 90 days.
The payment threshold is $50 for PayPal and $1,000 for bank wire. However, we strive to offer flexible payment terms to meet your need. Payment currency is USD.